Skin care routine
No matter how much busy we are because of working out in the gym, attending meetings, meeting friends we all must take out sometime for our dear skin. We must create a skin care routine and follow it daily too. It will not just make our skin more fresh and clear but it might even reduce signs of ageing. It is really important to take care of our skin and keep it hydrated.
YOUR TWICE DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE
1. WASH YOUR FACE- Clean skin is happy skin! So wash your face with a good face wash or cleanser that suits your skin type. You should wash your face twice. Once when you wake up and then before going to bed to remove the dirt and oil that may have built up on the surface of your skin.
2. USE A TONER- Put some toner on a cotton pad and swipe it across your face. A toner helps in tightening and shrinkage of pores.
3. APPLY SERUM- Serums are concentrated formulas which target specific skin issues. Regular use of serum helps in lightening of scars, pimples and other marks.
4. MOISTURIZE- Using moisturizer two times a day is super-important. It helps your skin to stay young and even fights wrinkles.
5. USE AN EYE CREAM- It helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness. Apply it after moisturizing, morning and night.
6. SUNSCREEN (ONCE DAILY)- Sun protection is an extremely important step of the skin care routine. In the morning, apply sunscreen after moisturizing but, before applying makeup. It does not need to be to used at night. You should try to reapply sunscreen at least every two hours. And there you have it: A skin care routine you can follow daily.